Friday, December 12, 2008

I've Decided Something!!!

Today, i decided something....

.....my son is the most precious little baby in the entire universe!

Each day he astounds me with so many things and he always teaches me. Yesterday, I was working on rolling with him. He does GREAT rolling from his tummy to back, but the whole back to tummy thing he is just against completely! i have seen him do it. He can get to his side really easily and then it's like he realizes that he's about to go to his belly and is like, ha, just kidding! Then we decided to work on sitting up by ourselves. I sat him out in front of me and positioned him appropriately, grabbed his thighs and let him sit there. He sat there for a few seconds and began to fall to the side. I grabbed and turned him around to face me and he looked at me with those big beautiful blue eyes and giggled. You know, I worry daily about him? But when he does things like above, it makes that worry seem so insignificant. Obviously he is a happy, healthy, precious baby and he would let me know if something were off.

He just astounds me, as I watch him grow and conquer more and more each day. It's hard to believe that my little man is 6 months old and over 10lbs and eating 4 ozs now! It excites me!

So yah, pretty sure I have the cutest son in the entire universe!

I won't be around much this weekend....our church program Unveiled is this weekend and starting tonight I will be MIA. I will of course do my best to check your blogs, but if not, that's why. I hope I see you at the show!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

He IS pretty amazing! :)

Do you have a Boppy pillow? I used to use that to help Z learn to sit up- just sit him in it facing you & then if he happens to fall over, he won't fall down or get hurt, he'll just hit the pillow! :)