Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009 Goals

New year, new goals...goals I WANT AND INTEND to keep...

1) Lose Weight and Eat Better I allow myself to eat when I feel depressed. I am not going to lie, I am an emotional eater and I hate that about myself. I eat just to eat because it makes me happy. I want to break that habit. I want to work out, get off my tushy and eat a lot better. I would love to eat more organically, but as it is, we are pretty strapped for money for regular food, but if I do portion control and continue to do meal planning and not but snacky food, I should be ok.

2) Be Happier I want to just learn to allow the positive in and keep the negative out.

3) Help Parker Continue to Grow I am going to be more active in working with Parker and his fine motor skills, sitting, crawling, rolling, head control...ect.

4) Read the Bible and Pray More

5) Attempt to make this blog more interesting - because some days, it lacks!

6) Journal more I started a journal when Parker was in the hospital and intended to keep it a daily note so he could look back on his journey...yah, not happening. I haven't written in it in months. I need to change that.

7) Take Parker to the Zoo!!! and Throw Parker an awesome bday party...anyone want to help me start planning?

8) Get back into my scrapbooking My side of the bedroom looks like it exploded scrapbook supplies!

9) Cooking AdventuresI want to make things I would never dare to. I want to learn to cook better!

10) Meet New Friends and Strengthen Relationships with those I have enough said!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

These are some great goals. Happy 2009!

Lodish Photography & Design said...

Sounds like great goals sweetie! I know you can do it, I have faith for you! =) Love you!