Thursday, December 18, 2008

Quick Parker Update

Well, I ended up having to take Parker in to Dr. D tonight. He decided to projectile vomit all over me and our carpet so I called the Dr back and he wanted to see him right away. We got there, got back and Dr. got to see him. He definitely has a virus of some sort. I guess there is one going around right now, but the Dr. said that really, Parker is doing well considering! He isn't dehydrated and is actually showing good signs of hydration (could of fooled me). Basically we can't really give him anything for this, it just has to run it's course. Of course we still need to watch out for a fever or blood in the stool or vomit, but from what the Dr. can tell, Parker will likely have a couple of hard days and then be ok. He has to be on pedialyte right now since he can't keep formula down, and honestly, he can't keep anything down. But the pedialyte is doing to do a better job of keeping him hydrated.

So just pray for us, especially Parker, that he can get rest and he can beat this icky thing. Oh and it looks like Drew is sick too with same type of issues, just more adult-y. So I have two sick boys and I am sick from worry...like seriously my stomach is in knots.

Thanks, I will keep you all updated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stomach issues are no fun...I'll be praying for you and your guys.

Carrie said...

Hope Parker's feeling better today- and Andrew, too!- praying for you & your family!